My best friends from China needs guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoseyourdaddy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Immigration is taken care of....She will be moving to California next year...My friend Graduated Top of Class at Beijing University with a Degree in English Literature....She is Extremely Smart and has recently looked over the DAT and studied all of the sciences in High School and will have no problems passing...By the way she graduated 1st in her class in the English Department while at school in Beijing...Unfortunately her degree is in English, and her true desire is in the field of Dentistry....The guidance she is seeking is this....Can she take the CLEP test for the sciences??? What are the most inexpensive schooling options???? Is there any scholorships available to foreigners who wish to study dentistry???? Can she take the DAT while in China???? What is the best route to take to be fully prepared for hitting the books to expedite the process of becoming a Dentist ???? Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

isnt this on page 2? i dont get it