My chances (are they anygood?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeethPuller905

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a junior right now who just decided on podiatry. I have a 3.25 overall but a 2.9 science (For some reason I thought Math was included but according to NYCPM it doesn't). I have 2 podiatrists who I am shadowing, am a director of a club, student government rep, have started community service at a hospital, and a bio major (possibly chem minor). I'll be taking the MCAT this summer.

What are my chances are some of the local northeast schools (Temple, NY) and what other schools should I apply to. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a 2.91 Science and 3.00 CUM GPA and a 25 MCAT. I had no problem getting into the two schools I was interested in. Which was both Scholl and Azpod.

Just do ok on your MCAT and they will love you. I suggest taking a MCAT course, they arn't magic but they do keep you in a regimented study schedule.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Guys i really appreciate yours help it feels good to have a shot at what you really want to do. I am from NJ so hopefully I can get into my local schools and do well on the MCATs. What do you guys have a preference towards, Princeton Review or Kaplan or EK? Thanks!