MY CHANCES!!!!FRANTICALLY WORRIED!!! *Just a joke guys!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMFS08

Tooth Extractornator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took the DAT today, I only used the Kaplan Blue book to study for about 2 weeks my scores are:

AA: 29
TS: 28
BIO: 30
GCHEM: 27
OCHEM: 27
PAT: 28
RC:16
QR: 29

I know I did a little well on all the sections and I might be fine to get into UCLA or HARVARD but I want to do a combined MD/DDS and I am worried about the 16 in RC. My GPA is 4.20 and my science GPA is 4.0 actually its higher because I got like all A's in all sciences. I have over 2000 volunteer hrs, 5000 shadowing hrs and a research paper about to be published. What are my chances guys IM FREAKKING OUT!!!!! I am good at RC just did not read because I had a migraine during the exam so lost time and was only able to answer 10 questions.!!! HELP!!! ME!!!!

*Just got tired of studying so I thought I would share a joke!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Don't these kinds of ppl make you sick!!! I mean geez talk about gloating??? If they can not get in with an AA of 29 what about the rest of us "normal people"? I was just joking everybody!! hope this does not get me booted! Back to studying!!! :) :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

i don't think the mods will like this but i thought it was funny,

plus if that guy studied that much and got all a's etc, then he must have had to be good in rc. period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
So I took the DAT today, I only used the Kaplan Blue book to study for about 2 weeks my scores are:

AA: 29
TS: 28
BIO: 30
GCHEM: 27
OCHEM: 27
PAT: 28
RC:16
QR: 29

I know I did a little well on all the sections and I might be fine to get into UCLA or HARVARD but I want to do a combined MD/DDS and I am worried about the 16 in RC. My GPA is 4.20 and my science GPA is 4.0 actually its higher because I got like all A's in all sciences. I have over 2000 volunteer hrs, 5000 shadowing hrs and a research paper about to be published. What are my chances guys IM FREAKKING OUT!!!!! I am good at RC just did not read because I had a migraine during the exam so lost time and was only able to answer 10 questions.!!! HELP!!! ME!!!!

*Just got tired of studying so I thought I would share a joke!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Don't these kinds of ppl make you sick!!! I mean geez talk about gloating??? If they can not get in with an AA of 29 what about the rest of us "normal people"? I was just joking everybody!! hope this does not get me booted! Back to studying!!! :) :) :)

I dunno man, maybe if you're so used to ACING everything you do, a 16 would hurt? Also this is mean.

I thought it was a little bit funny until I realized that it was directed at another member of the forum, from the dual degree program right down to the 16 in RC. In light of the following thread, I'd have to say that this thread is just mean spirited.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=529646

Status
Not open for further replies.