my comp score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gopisow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

i got my results last week & my comp score is 83. if anyone
got results,can anyone pls tell how much score you got. because
i worried about my low score. pls tell me.

thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

i got my results last week & my comp score is 83. if anyone
got results,can anyone pls tell how much score you got. because
i worried about my low score. pls tell me.

thanks a lot

Hi ,
I took my exam on 28 April and I am still waiting for my result . Can you tell me in how many days you received your score?
Thank you .

Regarding the low score ,nowadays everybody receives lower score than he/she expected (around 5 points less) .
Maybe it is not bad to retake in 3 months.

Hey drabc,

I agree, most people are getting 5 points lower than they would have according to the old scale. Can you tell us what you were getting on the old tests, just to gauge how old scores are compared to new scores? Thanks

Hey drabc,

I agree, most people are getting 5 points lower than they would have according to the old scale. Can you tell us what you were getting on the old tests, just to gauge how old scores are compared to new scores? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
5 points less? Why do you think so? Why only 5 points (not 4, 6 or even 7)? :)))
Did you make this conclusion only because of the few "modest" results of the other people?

In the released papers I answered about 5/100 questions incorrectly.
Actually, I thought that your average raw score is your final score, because I didn't know anything about the conversion scale... On the test day I marked about 10 questions per section. My final score is 92. Test date 12-06.

My friend scored 91 in the "new" format a couple of weeks ago. She made about 5 errors per 100 in the released ADSA tests as well...

Relax, people! Be cool and read books instead of worrying about the "new conversion scale". Good luck :)

5 points less? Why do you think so? Why only 5 points (not 4, 6 or even 7)? :)))
Did you make this conclusion only because of the few "modest" results of the other people?

In the released papers I answered about 5/100 questions incorrectly.
Actually, I thought that your average raw score is your final score, because I didn't know anything about the conversion scale... On the test day I marked about 10 questions per section. My final score is 92. Test date 12-06.

My friend scored 91 in the "new" format a couple of weeks ago. She made about 5 errors per 100 in the released ADSA tests as well...

Relax, people! Be cool and read books instead of worrying about the "new conversion scale". Good luck :)

For some reason some people have been saying that they're getting their raw scores and explanations about the cumulative scores. Some people listed their raw scores and if you used the old conversion scale, they did come out to around 5 points more than what theire actual score was. Don't think it takes a genius to figure that out, but I actually took the test recently and thought it was too easy to a fault, and can totally understand why you would need a higher raw score for a higher converted score nowadays because it's a scaled score, and most people are going to score higher now cuz the testlets and questions are overly easy now. That's just the way curved scores work