My crazy personal statement... and i got in.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sflo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nvm

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
:laugh: parts of this made me lol... in a completely awesome way.

Members don't see this ad :)
wtf man, I thought you were adding it so I could see it, then you removed it b4 I could check it out. will you PM it to me? I won't post it in any threads.

I've seen 2-3 of these threads with OPs dangling their provocative personal statements then taking them down. What a tease

Wow OP,
I have never seen so many curse words strung together... The racist diatribe was a bit much though...

It's probably a good thing that you removed it so no one will know that I didn't actually get a chance read it ;)

Wow OP,
I have never seen so many curse words strung together... The racist diatribe was a bit much though...

It's probably a good thing that you removed it so no one will know that I didn't actually get a chance read it ;)

cute :)

I've seen 2-3 of these threads with OPs dangling their provocative personal statements then taking them down. What a tease

It ain't a tease if you read them as soon as it was hot off the press. ;)

sorrie i was forced to take it down guys.

It ain't a tease if you read them as soon as it was hot off the press. ;)

zing!

this particular OP did this once before too and i missed it... so i'm SUPER glad to have read it this time around. i was very entertained. i kind of wish i had the guts to submit a bold PS like that.