1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

My dad always said "Good things happen to those who wait...."

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dr. Don, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    so, I have decided that I won't given in to the pressure of busting out with another $15 (that's like 3 meals for me), and just wait patiently and see what happens. To those who already checked and are please with your scores, congrats! and best of luck to everyone that hasn't checked yet. They will come....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. athena21

athena21 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i don't want to know my score. to resist temptation, i threw my score password in the garbage the day it came--i'm kinda regretting that now...but i'm so scared to get my scores. i'm thinking i won't look until the process is over. i'll judge my score by how many interviews i get....sigh

4. woolie

woolie Intermountain West
    7+ Year Member

Alright, count me in. I am committed to not looking mostly because I feel petrified, etc. I am trying to be as Zen as I can, meditate, keep an open mind, and take care of business in my life etc.

The truth is, the scores are going to be what they are and I can't really do anything about it. I figure it's out of my hands for right now, and so short of ordering EKracker stuff and a well-recommended physio book for April preparartion - Amazon has a great return policy ... - I can't do anything more.

I was thinking of things I could do for volunteering and thought I might work at the School for the Deaf across the street from me. I could learn sign language and work with these great kids. Volunteering helps me to put things into perspective ...