My Dental X-Rays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgrace1986

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just for fun I thought I'd upload my own dental x-rays. My dentist says that I have one very bad inter dental cavity. Can anyone point it out? Also can you mention anything else (good or bad) that you notice in this x-ray? Is the x-ray well done? Another dentist told me it wasn't. I promise these are mine. Looking forward to your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Just for fun I thought I'd upload my own dental x-rays. My dentist says that I have one very bad inter dental cavity. Can anyone point it out? Also can you mention anything else (good or bad) that you notice in this x-ray? Is the x-ray well done? Another dentist told me it wasn't. I promise these are mine. Looking forward to your responses.

View attachment 213785
You will not be able to trick the dentists on here to provide a diagnosis on your radiographs. If you went to the dentist and they took the films, then you should know exactly where the cavity is, because they told you. They also should have told you about any other issues you have during your oral exam. And if the films are no good, the doctor would have had another set taken.

Also, if you've seen a dentist, then got a 2nd opinion from a other dentist, why are you trying to get free info here?

You are not the first person to come here and try to manipulate doctors to provide free diagnoses. That is a violation of the websites terms.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.