My dilemma. Any Sydney Uni OTs from Australia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sydneyOT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here is from Sydney Australia?
Anyone here graduated from Sydney Uni, bachelor of OT?

I'm an OT from Sydney, Australia. I recently got married and is living near San Francisco in California. I graduated from University of Sydney, with a Bachelor in Occupational Therapy (2001-2004).
In order for me to practice in the US, I need to register with NBCOT. The challenge that I currently have is to provide the course syllabi (48 subjects in 4 years), however, my university does not keep record of them. Therefore, I would like to ask for the help from other Sydney Uni OTs in USA or other Sydney Uni OTs from 2001-2004. If you happen to have kept any OT required course syllabi between 2001-2004 or know anyone who might have a copy of them, please send a photo or scanned copy to me , it would be much appreciated.
I have tried to contact Australian OT Association, WFOT, also looked for people like me on social media sites and forums but there does not seem to be any. I love being an OT and helping people, I do not want my 4 years of education and 5 years of OT experience go to waste.
I am about to start a post-professional OT master program online in SJSU in August, I hope by the end of the program, I would have all the syllabi to put in the application for NBCOT.

Feel free to forword this message if you know any OT from other years in Sydney Uni as they might have done the same subjects. I am offering some incentive for people who can send me syllabi. Every single one counts, thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.