My exam is on thurs kindly help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acrylic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
each of the following ios a sign of hyperventilation except one. which one is the exception?
1 cerebral blood flow.
2 arterial oxygen.
3 cerebrovascular resistance.
4 arterila ph
5 arterial oyxygen tension.

ans is blood flow(1)
if the blood flow decreases then wont tht be a signal for increase ventilation n thus worsening the situation.
plz explain

which of the following occur if Na reabsorption in proximal convuluted tubules is inhibited by a drug?
A.increased urine glucose.
B.inc reabs of H2O in the prox conv tubule.
C. dec urine vol.
D. incr glucose reabs.
E inc chloride reabs in prox conv tubule.

Ans is A
plz explain
thks

Members don't see this ad.

which of the following occur if Na reabsorption in proximal convuluted tubules is inhibited by a drug?
A.increased urine glucose.
B.inc reabs of H2O in the prox conv tubule.
C. dec urine vol.
D. incr glucose reabs.
E inc chloride reabs in prox conv tubule.

Ans is A

co-transportation of sodium and glucose.

each of the following ios a sign of hyperventilation except one. which one is the exception?
1 cerebral blood flow.
2 arterial oxygen.
4 arterila ph

incresed pco2 or hypoventilation increases cerebral blood flow and acts on central chemoreceptors by increased hydrogen conc.in the medulla which in turn stimulates respiration
so increased cerebral blood flow shd be the sign of hypoventilation and not hyperventilation

1 cerebral blood flow.
2 arterial oxygen.
4 arterila ph

incresed pco2 or hypoventilation increases cerebral blood flow and acts on central chemoreceptors by increased hydrogen conc.in the medulla which in turn stimulates respiration
so increased cerebral blood flow shd be the sign of hypoventilation and not hyperventilation

thts wht i thought too i guess there r a lot of mistakes in the crack

Members don't see this ad :)