My first rejection

About the Ads

GiveItAnotherGo

Doing it right this time.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2005
    i've applied to loyola before - out of the schools that screen that i've applied to, loyola took the longest to get back to me with the secondary. i think my amcas was verified in mid august and i did not receive my secondary until october. so, don't worry if you haven't heard from them yet. remember, it's still early. some schools have just sent out their first secondaries. you've got time.

sorry about the rejection, murph. although, with your mcat and your post-bacc grades, i'm sure you'll get in somewhere. good luck with everything.

crazy_cavalier

T3-Weighted
    10+ Year Member
    Apr 3, 2005
    Far away from my pillow -_-
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      GiveItAnotherGo said:
      i've applied to loyola before - out of the schools that screen that i've applied to, loyola took the longest to get back to me with the secondary. i think my amcas was verified in mid august and i did not receive my secondary until october. so, don't worry if you haven't heard from them yet. remember, it's still early. some schools have just sent out their first secondaries. you've got time.

sorry about the rejection, murph. although, with your mcat and your post-bacc grades, i'm sure you'll get in somewhere. good luck with everything.

I still haven't heard from UNC, but being out of state and mediocre, I think I know my chances there! :rolleyes: :laugh:

murphomatic

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 22, 2004
        GiveItAnotherGo said:

no worries, it was far from my top choice anyway :)

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.