My first rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

murphomatic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guess I 'm not going to Loyola :(

anyone else have a rejection yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a verified AMCAS by 6/28. I Haven't received Loyola's secondary yet. Is this an informal rejection?

HessExpress said:
I had a verified AMCAS by 6/28. I Haven't received Loyola's secondary yet. Is this an informal rejection?

nope, they sent me a rejection letter, pre-secondary

Members don't see this ad :)
i've applied to loyola before - out of the schools that screen that i've applied to, loyola took the longest to get back to me with the secondary. i think my amcas was verified in mid august and i did not receive my secondary until october. so, don't worry if you haven't heard from them yet. remember, it's still early. some schools have just sent out their first secondaries. you've got time.

sorry about the rejection, murph. although, with your mcat and your post-bacc grades, i'm sure you'll get in somewhere. good luck with everything.

GiveItAnotherGo said:
i've applied to loyola before - out of the schools that screen that i've applied to, loyola took the longest to get back to me with the secondary. i think my amcas was verified in mid august and i did not receive my secondary until october. so, don't worry if you haven't heard from them yet. remember, it's still early. some schools have just sent out their first secondaries. you've got time.

sorry about the rejection, murph. although, with your mcat and your post-bacc grades, i'm sure you'll get in somewhere. good luck with everything.

I still haven't heard from UNC, but being out of state and mediocre, I think I know my chances there! :rolleyes: :laugh:

GiveItAnotherGo said:

no worries, it was far from my top choice anyway :)