Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by beatXXkiddo, May 15, 2007.
Should I tell him to withdraw the other two now?
Don't if you secretly hate him and are waitlisted for any of those 3 schools.
Otherwise I'd shake him up and write the emails for him.
I would tell him that he is directly violating AAMC policy and that schools are allowed to rescind offers... he needs to make a decision ASAP or at least notify schools of his situation. Don't expect the schools to assume he has a difficult decision in front of him that is taking more time than expected.
May 15th is decision day, so if he hadn't made a decision yet, unless his school has other rules about the deadline date, he may of had hurt himself by not making a decision
Tell him the SDN'ers on waitlists will burn his house down if he doesn't crap or get off the pot.
I know a few people as well who still have multiple acceptances out. I've been warning them, but it seems they love to just tell everyone their options a little too much.
You should put your hand on your friend's shoulder, look him right in the eyes, and ask him, "Friend, why am I such a troll?"
but the op hasn't made it clear if he's near a mirror . . .
Does anyone know what counts as an acceptance? I.e. if a school just accepted me on the 14th and I haven't responded yet, will I get in trouble with the AAMC if I already have an acceptance? I'm supposed to get at least a week to make a decision, right? Not just the single day between May 14 and May 15?
No acceptances. ever.
Oh. and out of bong.