My PharmCas is finished..but I am scared to submit :(!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

STAR3URY

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did everything, I pasted my essay, my 2 references are set, everything is filled in. Deadline is Jan. 5th and I am scared to submit...what if i made a mistake..i know im being paranoid but still.

Members don't see this ad.

I did everything, I pasted my essay, my 2 references are set, everything is filled in. Deadline is Jan. 5th and I am scared to submit...what if i made a mistake..i know im being paranoid but still.

Check to make sure your personal statement is formatted correctly. I checked mine three times, but the indent was still missing from my first paragraph (even though I'm certain I fixed it). Check it once more and submit.

Click submit, hopefully you've done everything you can to gain acceptance. Just go for it man

Members don't see this ad :)
Click the "print application" option. That way you get to see what your application will look like once it's submitted. Save it (as an HTML document) and review it for errors. If it satisfies you, simply submit it.

Just check it for one last time and submit it. The longer you wait, the longer it'll take for PharmCAS to calculate your gpa and verify everything... and the longer it'll actually get to the designated school.

Unless you plan on making any drastic changes (since you claim to have finished it for the time being granted you already checked over things) in the next few weeks, just submit it. The earlier, the better.

nothing to worry about... just go a head and click it after reading it one more time...

if you're this worried on the pharmcas application, i hate to see how you would handle the rest of the application process. Just calm down and be confident. Trust that you have proper double checking skills :D

If you're really worried, have someone you trust with good editing skills proof-read it for you, just to make sure they don't catch anything that you can no longer see due to having seen it so many times...

I'm kind of in the same boat, also with a deadline of Jan. 5th. I still have to check dates, though. I honestly don't remember exactly when I did some extracurricular activities and all that.

Hey, make sure you pay $125, otherwise ...

haha seriously, I think that was the most difficult part for me when submitting my app. Letting go of the 420 bucks, sheesh. And on top of that they miscalculated my GPA :mad: