My Q bank score is drowning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems my qbank score is fluctuating from the 70's to the 50's. Is this happening to anyone else?
How helpful is IV Q bank?

Members don't see this ad.

Here's some hints to bring up your q-bank score: When you have about 500 questions left, they start testing HLA's, so study those. The last 100 questions they start testing cellular path and uterine path.

If a woman is catholic with an ectopic pregnancy that you find in surgery, take it out. If someone has cancer on surgery, just biopsy and close it.

What to do for behavioral science:
1. Patient has the right to know everything (except a child)
2. Nobody else has a right to know anything.
3. If the patient has some strange reason for not doing something, always ask them why they feel this way.

There you go. Hopefully that is worth like 3%.

Jalby said:
Here's some hints to bring up your q-bank score: When you have about 500 questions left, they start testing HLA's, so study those. The last 100 questions they start testing cellular path and uterine path.

If a woman is catholic with an ectopic pregnancy that you find in surgery, take it out. If someone has cancer on surgery, just biopsy and close it.

What to do for behavioral science:
1. Patient has the right to know everything (except a child)
2. Nobody else has a right to know anything.
3. If the patient has some strange reason for not doing something, always ask them why they feel this way.

There you go. Hopefully that is worth like 3%.

What's funny is that I didn't have a single question on my exam that dealt with any of those topics/situations.

Members don't see this ad :)
And on the Molecular Biology/Genetics questions, if they ask you about screening 2 potential parents for a disease, it seems to ALWAYS be something like "PCR & sequencing."

Best wishes!

What about organ donation? I always thought you needed consent from relatives, but I got a qbank question saying the driver's licence signature was sufficient (even against the wife's wishes).

Of course I doubt I'll get this tomorrow. :rolleyes: But I was surprised.

God, I just want this freaking over with.