My reputation = thrashed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemist156

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regarding my other tread that was closed, I am not racist. I just think that is the way things go, that is all. Can I prove I am not racist? Well, I do volunteer in a battered women's shelter teaching helping children of black and hispanic background with their schoolwork. Anyways, I feel bad linking the profile, but I stay to my main point.

I am not jealous either. I am an URM.

ugh. I am making a new profile.

Members don't see this ad.

aggghhhhhh...you called them "hispanics" instead of "latinos." What a racist!

OMFG! I called them "latinos" instead of "latinos/latinas." I must be a sexist!!

Just apologize and then drop it. People here tend to have very short memories.

Members don't see this ad :)
Praetorian said:
Just apologize and then drop it. People here tend to have very short memories.

good thing we're gonna be doctors.
-mota

DaMota said:
good thing we're gonna be doctors.
-mota
Doctors? All this time I thought I was applying for clown school.

Reputation? For most users, SDN is an anonymous forum. I think some people take things too personally.

The thread you started was inappropriate for Pre-Allo. And linking a specific MDapplicants profile wasn't exactly the best idea. It's likely that most people with MDapplicant profiles are/were on SDN as well. Had your discussion been more general, you wouldn't have incited such a ruckus.

If you would like to make specific points regarding affirmative action or related issues, do so in the Everyone forum, not Pre-Allo.

Your cheesy variation on Alanis' Ironic lead to certain doom. Such a post assured that your reputation would end in ruin...

And you have no one to blame but yourself!!! :smuggrin: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.