My SOPHAS app is on hold

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneDay81

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What a PITA! I get an email today "reminding" me about the necessity of listing all institutions attended. Well, I attended my local community college, which has 7 campuses. Since the registrar of one campus stamped the transcript, they are saying I need to send 6 more transcripts stamped by each registrar because they are assuming these are "transfer credits" from institutions I failed to list. Also, I now have to go back and break down my course entry by campus. This means now, instead of having all my semesters listed under the campus I earned my degree at, I now have to enter 14 different campus/attendance dates under institutions and then further break them down by semesters and then list the courses. Arrrrgghhh! :mad:

Then, on top of that, they want me to list my courses from the "Coast Guard Institute", which is not a college at all but simply the way that the Coast Guard documents military training.

Yes, I called them, and no, they were not helpful. (sigh)

BTW, I sent them all my transcripts in October and they are just now getting around to telling me this. I hope I do not run into the same problem with the non-SOPHAS schools I applied to.

Members don't see this ad.

That's mad annoying, I've had similar bad experiences with their..."communication." Reading this reminded me of the steam-blowing thread over at GradCafe, Let's Complain About SOPHAS!