My Specific Transcripts and Stats... help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tyrone.

Y'all got any more of them acceptance letters?
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a native NC resident and I go to UNC Charlotte. Anyone willing to help me out with looking at my unofficial transcripts and telling me their advice? It'd be much appreciated. I am a non-traditional student. I'm 26, currently transitioning out of engineering into a history program(it's what I actually prefer to do). I transferred a year ago form a community college with a lot of credits and just keep going from there. I have completed up to calc 3 and physics but none of the chem or bio classes yet. UNC-Chapel Hill is by far my number one school, and I plan casting a big net but still... one can dream. Anyone willing to look at my transcripts and give me their opinion feel free to respond!
Thanks!
-MS

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a native NC resident and I go to UNC Charlotte. Anyone willing to help me out with looking at my unofficial transcripts and telling me their advice? It'd be much appreciated. I am a non-traditional student. I'm 26, currently transitioning out of engineering into a history program(it's what I actually prefer to do). I transferred a year ago form a community college with a lot of credits and just keep going from there. I have completed up to calc 3 and physics but none of the chem or bio classes yet. UNC-Chapel Hill is by far my number one school, and I plan casting a big net but still... one can dream. Anyone willing to look at my transcripts and give me their opinion feel free to respond!
Thanks!
-MS
I'd be willing to help, i dont think sending transcripts is necessary if you just want to talk about GPA's.

also, not a good idea using your real picture on an internet forum.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
also, not a good idea using your real picture on an internet forum.
The pot calling the kettle black, good sir? Well, what did I expect? You are a sloth after all...

Reactions: 1 user
The pot calling the kettle black, good sir? Well, what did I expect? You are a sloth after all...
all sloths look the same to you folks, so I am safe.

Reactions: 2 users
Lol to Gurkhali's comment. But my situation is somewhat complicated so I figured privately sharing just my numbers with someone might give better insight. But you're right. Going to change my profile pic now. Thanks for that

Lol to Gurkhali's comment. But my situation is somewhat complicated so I figured privately sharing just my numbers with someone might give better insight. But you're right. Going to change my profile pic now. Thanks for that
@libertyyne is really good at chances/school lists FWIW.