My Stomach Hurts after parties

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stomachhurts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok like today for an example i was out playing basketball, laughing, sweating and running hard i start walking back to my frds house and my stomach starts to hurt, by the time i get there, i start to have allot of saliva gathered in my mouth and whenever i talk for awhile i feel like barfing, i think its because of laughing too hard and drinking(pop), eating at the same time, does any1 else have this similar problem like me or does any1 know how to prevent it?

Members don't see this ad.

You're pregnant, no doubt about it.

The saliva is a dead give away

Social anxiety?
GERD?
Peptic Ulcer?

Or maybe you should just remember to swallow your saliva ;)

arrr i am a guy, and whenever i swollow my saliva it jsut comes back, and it ONLY happeneds when i laugh hard and sweat( activites, basketball, laughing and talking, etc...) and i have no idea what those terms are.

Sounds like GERD to me. But you should see a doctor who will put you on a course of PPIs which will do nothing whatsoever to ease your symptoms, meaning that you also probably won't be a surgical candidate. So you'll just live with it. Welcome to modern medicine!

stomachhurts said:
arrr i am a guy, and whenever i swollow...
Try spitting; it works for me.

-WM

stomachhurts said:
ok like today for an example i was out playing basketball, laughing, sweating and running hard i start walking back to my frds house and my stomach starts to hurt, by the time i get there, i start to have allot of saliva gathered in my mouth and whenever i talk for awhile i feel like barfing, i think its because of laughing too hard and drinking(pop), eating at the same time, does any1 else have this similar problem like me or does any1 know how to prevent it?

um... dn't laugh and drink(pop) and eat all at the same time.

Also try this: Learn how to type!

ive been spitting allot but still same problem, and what is GERD??

wuts rong with my spelling?? its slang =D

stomachhurts said:
ive been spitting allot but still same problem, and what is GERD??

wuts rong with my spelling?? its slang =D

GERD = gastroesophageal reflux disease. You'll find plenty of references to it on line and in medical textbooks. Common problem.

Misspelling words really isn't slang and it can be difficult to read. Some object to it because there is little room for confusion/error in a profession like medicine. Others may be concerned that you really don't know how to spell the words you are using as "slang"