My Story and SCORE :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ocean11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

first of all to those already taking it GOOD LUCK... ok so here's my deal:

1) Studied for 3-4 wks 0-7 hours per day
2) Q-bank: started off with 50's, 2 wks b/fo 60's then finally in the 70's
3) NBME 2 (wk b/fo) got 236 (570)
4) I FELT the real thing SUCKED and was VERY depressed afterwards....
5) My GPA is around a 3.6 in med school

ok so my score: FOUND OUT YESTERDAY was a 240... I"m happy with it.... thought i did much worse....

Members don't see this ad.

ocean11 said:
Hey Guys,

first of all to those already taking it GOOD LUCK... ok so here's my deal:

1) Studied for 3-4 wks 0-7 hours per day
2) Q-bank: started off with 50's, 2 wks b/fo 60's then finally in the 70's
3) NBME 2 (wk b/fo) got 236 (570)
4) I FELT the real thing SUCKED and was VERY depressed afterwards....
5) My GPA is around a 3.6 in med school

ok so my score: FOUND OUT YESTERDAY was a 240... I"m happy with it.... thought i did much worse....

Umm.. Good for you I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
mackaikai said:
hey ocean11, did you go to the office or did you get the score thru email?

I went to the office.... u a CMS student too I guess.... yeah they'll tell you

GOOD LUCK@!

congrat ocean!! good luck with your rotations :)

i haven't got my score yet... com'on snail mail... (have no time to go to the office, typing this message in the ward right now..... damn saturday calls..)

mackaikai said:
congrat ocean!! good luck with your rotations :)

i haven't got my score yet... com'on snail mail... (have no time to go to the office, typing this message in the ward right now..... damn saturday calls..)

You can try to e-mail Mr. Golden, some of my friends did that... although Im not sure if they give you your actual score or if they just tell you that you pass... either way good luck!

LAZYGUY said:
People don't know how to be happy for other people.

Congrats Ocean :)

I think the snippy remarks were because there's already a large ***OFFICIAL*** thread for posting your scores/study strategy

velo said:
I think the snippy remarks were because there's already a large ***OFFICIAL*** thread for posting your scores/study strategy
Congrats Ocean! I member your post about how much it sucked in the beginning.

ocean11 said:
You can try to e-mail Mr. Golden, some of my friends did that... although Im not sure if they give you your actual score or if they just tell you that you pass... either way good luck!

he wouldn't tell me my score, but i found out from him that i passed

and omg, why is snailmail so slow?! i was on call all day today and i just got home...i was expecting my SCORE waiting for me in the mailbox....

NOPE, NADA, NOTHING

grrrrr!

velo said:

yeah I didn't see that big thread until AFTER I posted.... anyhow, I love snippy remarks b/c they imply jelousy--> thus confirming that I got a good score :)

PEACE :) have an awsome day :)

ocean11 said:
yeah I didn't see that big thread until AFTER I posted.... anyhow, I love snippy remarks b/c they imply jelousy--> thus confirming that I got a good score :)

PEACE :) have an awsome day :)

oh no worries, I wasn't trying to make a snippy remark. I almost started my own thread before I saw the ***OFFICAL*** one