My Two Favorite Words

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrAverageJoe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Decision Rendered" :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

"Your Accepted" :D

Since you meant to say "you're," this is a good point to ask: Does a contraction still count as one word? You are=2, you're=1; it does, yes?

Sorry to be a dick and point out the your/you're, but everyone has to be "that guy" sometimes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since you meant to say "you're," this is a good point to ask: Does a contraction still count as one word? You are=2, you're=1; it does, yes?

Sorry to be a dick and point out the your/you're, but everyone has to be "that guy" sometimes.

that's a pet peeve of mine, also... that mistake should not be done anymore at this level ;)

"Come on Ted, don't be that guy!"
(btw, I was quoting, not contributing... sorry)

"Come on Ted, don't be that guy!"
(btw, I was quoting, not contributing... sorry)

How about....

"On hold"
"Weak applicant"
"Incomplete file"

"Correspondence Sent" ~ University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2006

Pending Review

that's a pet peeve of mine, also... that mistake should not be done anymore at this level ;)

Ouch guys. "You're" right of course, but "your" comments still sting. :cool:

Dr. <my last name>

this is the internet... get over the spelling errors people. seriously, some people are so socially inept. i'm sure you correct people over AIM too.. this is not a term paper.. it's a forum for discussion-- conversational forum. on the other hand, if you really feel like someone doesn't know how to spell something and you want to be noble and correct them so they don't foul up on their AMCAS or something, feel free to PM them and be like you might want to fix that so that FLAMERS dont attack you. correcting spelling errors on the internet is so low class... :rolleyes:

oh and "Decision Rendered" is mine... you haven't interviewed me! how have you rendered a decision!?!?!

If you get the new version of firefox, it spell-checks for you on the fly when you type into boxes!

Also I'm a big fan of The Donald's (even if he is a douchebag): "You're fired"