My unordered copy of ADEA Official has been shipped????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UtahDad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!!

I applied for Dental School this past year and got in. Yeah!! Anyway, I also just got an e-mail from ADEA.org saying that my ordered copy of the 2008 Official Guide to Dental Schools has now been shipped. I didn't order this book, but wonder if it is part of our application through AADSAS (that would explain the high cost of the application, almost). Did anyone else get this e-mail? I am just wondering!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!!

I applied for Dental School this past year and got in. Yeah!! Anyway, I also just got an e-mail from ADEA.org saying that my ordered copy of the 2008 Official Guide to Dental Schools has now been shipped. I didn't order this book, but wonder if it is part of our application through AADSAS (that would explain the high cost of the application, almost). Did anyone else get this e-mail? I am just wondering!!

everybody got that so dont worry

funny, i ordered it and didn't get that email. I keep getting a creepy feeling that i broke the system when i placed my order.