My wife sent me this e-mail today (I XXXXX out my name)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gargamel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Pre-Dental Student Goes Postal"
Associated Press
November 15, 2005

Washington, DC

Moments after checking his mailbox today, a graduate student lost his marbles. Witnesses stated that the normally calm XXXX XXXXXX "started jumping up and down" and yelling, "I just want some mail from one of the other 12 schools I applied to! Why can't they just let me know SOMETHING!!!! I'm losing it!!!!!"

Sources say that he then mumbled something about wanting to kill an alleged "dat student" and hurredly approached the elevator in effort to get to his apartment on the 9th floor. Authorities were called due to the suspicious death threat on the unknown individual. As Mr. XXXXXXX was brought into custody he very seriously stated that he "wanted to get to the bottom of this" and also requested he be able to quickly check "the forum" for what he refered to as "new postings." At the time, it was not evident as to whether authorities granted Mr. XXXXXXX his request.

-Associated Press

Members don't see this ad.

Gargamel said:
"Pre-Dental Student Goes Postal"
Associated Press
November 15, 2005

Washington, DC

Moments after checking his mailbox today, a graduate student lost his marbles. Witnesses stated that the normally calm XXXX XXXXXX "started jumping up and down" and yelling, "I just want some mail from one of the other 12 schools I applied to! Why can't they just let me know SOMETHING!!!! I'm losing it!!!!!"

Sources say that he then mumbled something about wanting to kill an alleged "dat student" and hurredly approached the elevator in effort to get to his apartment on the 9th floor. Authorities were called due to the suspicious death threat on the unknown individual. As Mr. XXXXXXX was brought into custody he very seriously stated that he "wanted to get to the bottom of this" and also requested he be able to quickly check "the forum" for what he refered to as "new postings." At the time, it was not evident as to whether authorities granted Mr. XXXXXXX his request.

-Associated Press

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
this pre-dent post is gonna get pretty silly until dec. 1. eh? I like it... :laugh:

Join the Army...

I just had a flash back of my day, That's so funny, although sad.

bkwash said:
this pre-dent post is gonna get pretty silly until dec. 1. eh? I like it... :laugh:

Join the Army...

Cool... your post has a subliminal message.

looooooool
the mailman will never get closer to his place again!! so, don't make this mistake.
looooooooool

Anyone else WANTED here...heh :D