Mythical Dr. Brickendans notes for Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kenluian088

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing everyone raving about how great these notes are but I cannot seem to find them anywhere and no one seems to want to let them go if they have them. If you could find it in your heart to email them to me, that would be much appreciated! I have taken and failed the Florida MPJE 4 times, and have made the same score all four times, a 73! It's my last chance on the 5 attempt rule before I have to move to another state!!! My email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

It may be that the Dr. Brickendans notes are outdated. I went to school in Florida and never heard of these notes except for on here and it seems to be raved about from the past vs the present day. Present day people just seems to be requetsting them.

What sources did you use to study the last time?

I would look at doing more practice questions if you hadn't already. In addition to the sources you listed above (minus RX academy), I also used NOVA notes, DEA manuel, quizlet: Control substance flash cards. I used these sources for practice questions: strauss (has mutiple practice quizzes throughout the book) + http://prempje.com/ (has 150 questions) + https://www.pharmacyexam.com/index.cfm/category/11/mpjecpje.cfm (has 5 test banks about 30 questions a piece). Whenever I faced a question I wasn't sure about (or simply forgot the law) I revisited that statue.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to private message me if you have additional questions.

I would look at doing more practice questions if you hadn't already. In addition to the sources you listed above (minus RX academy), I also used NOVA notes, DEA manuel, quizlet: Control substance flash cards. I used these sources for practice questions: strauss (has mutiple practice quizzes throughout the book) + Free MPJE Exam (Computer Adaptive Test) & MPJE Sample Questions & Practice Test & mpje study guide (has 150 questions) + MPJE, CPJE and FSDLE Cd roms and Instant Downloadable Quizzes. (has 5 test banks about 30 questions a piece). Whenever I faced a question I wasn't sure about (or simply forgot the law) I revisited that statue.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to private message me if you have additional questions.
Is there any way you could email me your nova notes? I'm out of state and a pharmacist who graduated out of state a few years ago said NOVAs MPJE notes were really good. Thanks in advance [email protected]