N.J dental x ray license.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental s

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone took N.J dental radiology license? Do we have to go through radiology course or can we apply directly to state board? Please provide some information!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks tooth fairy 1524. My concern is that if we apply for state X-Ray license, what documents we need to submit ?

Has anyone took N.J dental radiology license? Do we have to go through radiology course or can we apply directly to state board? Please provide some information!!
hey, did you apply for x-ray license? If yes, what did you submit?

You can take DANB exam which includes three components including radiology. Once you pass you become CDA and also apply for NJ state xray licence.
here is the link: to make it easy
http://www.danb.org/Become-Certified/Exams-and-Certifications.aspx
Hope this helps!!
hi tooth fairy
i searched all those danb sites all of them are mentioning about the exam but not the basic documents that need to submit them.
do u have any idea about the documents needed to submit for this exam.

hey anyone know, after passing DANB RHS exam, if we can apply for a dental xray license without taking any radiology course in NJ?

hey anyone know, after passing DANB RHS exam, if we can apply for a dental xray license without taking any radiology course in NJ?
yes i think so read the website details. and even u can call them.

Yeah, I did call them but it is very much complicated process and they are asking too much from our previous school. So I will join radiology program here soon.