NABP Failed to transfer my NAPLEX score to California. HELP PLEASE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x3dgame

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I became more than more frustrated with the California BOP. I am a new grad, and got my FL license back in June. I requested to transfer my NAPLEX score to California right after I passed my test. Three months after I sent in my application to California, I finally got my ATT for CPJE, which I have also passed already. Now, I thought all I need to do is pay for my license, but then California BOP told me that they didn't receive my NAPLEX score.

I check the NABP website, and my credit card statement. My credit card was charged $75, and on the NABP website, it clearly stated that my score was sent.

Now, what should I do? Please help.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you contact NABP? You should double check with NABP and see where they sent the score transfer. Ask them what is going on!!

NABP said that they transferred my score in June, the same day I requested. My score was sent along with all my information. I just don't get what's the problem was with the BOP.

The CA BOP is known to be very slow. Dont expect anything less than 6 wks b/c of the budget cuts. I would hate paying for it again but if you could, do it. The wait is not worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
x3dgame, I am in the same situation. I transferred my score to CA before taking the NAPLEX. Now I am applying for licensure. The board says they didn't receive my score. NABP confirmed they sent it. Did you get the problem solve and how?

After emailing back and forth for a week with the CA BOP, explaining that I transferred my score before taking the NAPLEX in 2010 (don't know if there is an expiration date beacuse they didn't say anything about it) and after confirming with NABP that my info was correct, they finally found my score. They send me the approval letter for the NAPLEX!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in the same situation as well. I took the NAPLEX back in 2009 and did a score transfer prior to sitting for the exam. Now the CA BOP said they don't have my score on file. They said in order for them to receive this score transfer you would need to be made eligible to sit for the exam by the CA BOP and for that you must submit the application with them first. I never knew that, I submitted my application with them a few months after I took the NAPLEX.

1Papyrus: Just want to know how they found your score, and if this was the case with you too. They are trying to tell me now that I must submit the retake application, retake NAPLEX and do another score transfer with NABP.

X3DGame: Were you able to straighten everything out with the board?

Reactions: 1 user