name of UK medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xTinaBna

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was speaking to a doctor friend of mine who told me about a good medical school in England (an hour from London) where students do their rotations in the U.S. Does anyone know the name of this school? my friend didn't know at the time...just seeing if anyone knows what school this is. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

cbenedic said:
i was speaking to a doctor friend of mine who told me about a good medical school in England (an hour from London) where students do their rotations in the U.S. Does anyone know the name of this school? my friend didn't know at the time...just seeing if anyone knows what school this is. Thanks!
That school has closed down (please see other thread). It was a satellite campus for an overseas medical school.

Scottish Chap said:
That school has closed down (please see other thread). It was a satellite campus for an overseas medical school.
Still looks like they are in operation, unless they forgot to turn the server off! :confused:

http://www.stchris.edu/intro.php