shlo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
Status
Hey I have a slight problem with my toefl ibt...I have to take it with my maiden name as it appears on the passport...they are not accepting any other primary id..just checked with them.....but all the other documents such as ece and nbde scores are in my married name.....will that be a problem at the schools...or once my score is out, can I talk to the schools and explain to them.....did anybody else face the same situation...please leme know as I am getting a bit worried......

godbless

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
hi,
there is no need to worry abt it, i had the same problem last year,just attach a letter with your applications explaining that your some scores are in maiden name and a notarized copy of marriage certificate, it will explain it to them.i hope it helps.

shlo said:
Hey I have a slight problem with my toefl ibt...I have to take it with my maiden name as it appears on the passport...they are not accepting any other primary id..just checked with them.....but all the other documents such as ece and nbde scores are in my married name.....will that be a problem at the schools...or once my score is out, can I talk to the schools and explain to them.....did anybody else face the same situation...please leme know as I am getting a bit worried......

OP
S

shlo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
Status
hey godbless
thanx a lot...it is a relief to know that its ok......will do that once i get my scores...thanx again....

About the Ads

D(M)ental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Dental Student
godbless said:
hi,
there is no need to worry abt it, i had the same problem last year,just attach a letter with your applications explaining that your some scores are in maiden name and a notarized copy of marriage certificate, it will explain it to them.i hope it helps.
yup..thats the way to go about it

evansblue

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status
Dental Student
hiii .,theres a mistake in my unver,certifi.in the middle name (mohamed) the correct name but now(mohmmed) they added m so i dont know if it's aproblem or not ???

About the Ads