1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Name on score reports

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by shlo, Jul 26, 2006.

1. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey I have a slight problem with my toefl ibt...I have to take it with my maiden name as it appears on the passport...they are not accepting any other primary id..just checked with them.....but all the other documents such as ece and nbde scores are in my married name.....will that be a problem at the schools...or once my score is out, can I talk to the schools and explain to them.....did anybody else face the same situation...please leme know as I am getting a bit worried......

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hi,
    there is no need to worry abt it, i had the same problem last year,just attach a letter with your applications explaining that your some scores are in maiden name and a notarized copy of marriage certificate, it will explain it to them.i hope it helps.

4. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

hey godbless
    thanx a lot...it is a relief to know that its ok......will do that once i get my scores...thanx again....

5. D(M)ental

D(M)ental Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    yup..thats the way to go about it

6. evansblue

evansblue Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hiii .,theres a mistake in my unver,certifi.in the middle name (mohamed) the correct name but now(mohmmed) they added m so i dont know if it's aproblem or not ???