Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Namonia

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Klinsi, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Klinsi

Klinsi New Member

I know this is probably the wrong forum, but my mother has namonia i think.

Can somebody please tell me what it can do? Is it curable?

2. Gleevec

Gleevec Peter, those are Cheerios
    7+ Year Member

Pneumonia (Namonia) is a bacterial infection that can be treated very effectively with antibiotics. It is definitely curable. No one on this board is licensed to tell you exactly what to do, or ought to, but you should go see a doctor ASAP. S/he will prescribe the proper course of drugs (make sure she takes them exactly to the doctors orders) to your mother, and everything should be ok. Do this as soon as possible.

3. Adcadet

Adcadet Long way from Gate 27
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Are there any cases of viral pneumonia? I know many people develop bacterial pneumonia secondary to a viral infection, but does anybody have a pure viral pneumonia? What about a fungal pneumonia (ick!) in the severely immunocompromised?

Anyway....what's with all the strange questions here these days? First it seems somebody is looking to learn how to become a terrorist, and now it seems someone is looking for cheap medical advice? Sheesh!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...