Nancy's Fax

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey5555

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To any of you who went the legal route to get verified - does anyone have Nancy Tillinghast's fax #? I'm pulling my grandfather out of retirement to write a letter for me. This is desperation at its finest. He can't even see well enough to write it so it'll be interesting. Submitted 7/26 and i've been on the infamous "priority list" for about 2 weeks now with no X's in sight. Give 'em hell grandpa! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

WOO HOO! They heard grandpa coming even before he powered up the old typewriter! I just checked online and I have the X's! (they look kind of funny - sort of like cartoons, anyone else agree?) Ok. so now I can breathe a little easier. Whew. :eek: :) :) :)

Not much easier. I got the X's three weeks ago. Still waiting on a date processed...

Members don't see this ad :)
crap. you mean i have to wait some more? i was on my way out to the bars. should i still use my grandfather? do they enjoy toying with my emotions? :confused:

Originally posted by Monkey5555:
•crap. you mean i have to wait some more? i was on my way out to the bars. should i still use my grandfather? do they enjoy toying with my emotions? :confused:

You are through with the verification process when you have a date after Date Processed in the upper right hand corner of the first page when you're in the "print application" screen.

Nancy's fax no. is just the general AAMC fax no. You can find it on the website.

Originally posted by none:
•Not much easier. I got the X's three weeks ago. Still waiting on a date processed...•

none, Did you see my reply to you in "Just called AMCAS"?