Napa Pain Conference August 16-19th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Keynote speakers are interesting. Not sure the relevance to pain but interesting...

"THE FUTURE IS NOW: HOW CRISPR-CAS9 GENE EDITING CAN MANAGE CHRONIC BACK AND NECK PAIN
Bioengineering researchers at the University of Utah have discovered a technique to control chronic pain by regulating genes that reduce tissue- and cell-damaging inflammation. The therapy modulates the way genes turn on and off in order to protect cells from inflammation."

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn’t this the same weekend as SIS?

Reactions: 1 user
At this point in my career, I want to either be working and making money or pursuing some other interest. I always find these conferences to be an intolerable mix of bloviating blowhards and shameless vendor plugs...

Reactions: 4 users
At this point in my career, I want to either be working and making money or pursuing some other interest. I always find these conferences to be an intolerable mix of bloviating blowhards and shameless vendor plugs...
It's a nice gig if you work in academics or for a practice that covers these events.

I didn't even know this conference existed