NAPLEX 2016 Summer Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxHeels

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Weekly review via GoogleHangout/Skype/FaceTime this summer? Due to family schedules, I'm going to have to move my test date out closer towards the end of the summer/early fall. If there's a group that's going strong already, I'd love to join you. I'm in NC & have some daytime & evening availability. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Weekly review via GoogleHangout/Skype/FaceTime this summer? Due to family schedules, I'm going to have to move my test date out closer towards the end of the summer/early Fall. If there's a group that's going strong already, I'd love to join you. I'm in NC & have some time daytime & evening availability. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I am also in NC, the Raleigh area and have not been able to find anyone to study with. I am also planning to take my exam late summer/early fall. I would love to study with you via the internet options you suggested or even at a library. I am using the 2016 rxprep materials and kaplan as well. I have already passed the MPJE. A weekly review would be great and right now I have a really flexible schedule, even though I have considered getting a summer pharmacy job.

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that we can help each other. I am certainly ready to defeat this exam.

Last edited:
Hi Dr2015, excellent! I'm not far from Raleigh & just bought the RxPrep 2016 book off another pharmacy graduate. I'm hoping by having the same materials, it'll be easier for us to coordinate a plan for review & accountability. Just also replied to your PM.