NAPLEX and CPJE tips and advice 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choylifut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all,

I have recently received both my NAPLEX and CPJE results. I have passed both and would like to give some tips and advice. First off, I want to say that both of the tests are very doable. Don't stress out too much and a good tip would be one or two days before the exam, take some time to relax and get your mind off of the big day as much as possible. The biggest thing for me was keeping a schedule on an excel sheet. I will post my schedule as a sample to give you an idea of what to follow for each day. It helps keep your mind focused and gives you a sense of progress in how far you have gotten and also what you may need to improve on. I would say 2 1/2 - 3 months would be a good time frame to get through the book twice and roughly 5-8 hours a day, depending on your speed. I went medium pace (5 chapters/day). I used solely RxPrep and did the online quizzes everyday. I also used the lectures but that was when I didn't really feel like reading and just felt like listening. SDN 120 was overkill. The RxPrep calculations are sufficient, just do them minimum 2x.

For the excel spreadsheet, the green font colors indicated that the chapter was pretty easy, yellow - medium difficulty, red - hard. Green background means I was comfortable with the material and yellow means I should go over it if I have time and red is I needed to go over it for sure.

Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• My Schedule.xlsx
    14.1 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: 1 user
It is hard to study for Cpje
I passed Naplex Jan 2015 failed Cpje
I need some advice please
Rxprep 2015 is enough?