Naplex help!! GA Board of Pharmacy petition letter for 4th attempt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxGenius2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I failed the Naplex on my 3rd attempt with a 71. In order for me to take my Naplex for the 4th time. I have to write a letter to the GA board of pharmacy. Has anyone gone through this process?? If so, any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated:)

Members don't see this ad.

I failed the Naplex on my 3rd attempt with a 71. In order for me to take my Naplex for the 4th time. I have to write a letter to the GA board of pharmacy. Has anyone gone through this process?? If so, any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated:)
I passed the GA mpje in my 4th attempt..... I didn't had to made any request...... just they took longer to approve the eligibility ..... just FYI

You guys should let us know what pharmacy schools you went to, so prospective students can be warned. Your schools have severely failed you if you have already failed the NAPLEX 3 times.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not always the school's fault. Especially if the vast majority passed the first time.

I passed the GA mpje in my 4th attempt..... I didn't had to made any request...... just they took longer to approve the eligibility ..... just FYI
Hey there. Can you please tell me the materials you used to pass in your 4 th attempt plus how long was the wait before they let you take your 4th attempt. I am in the same boat as you were. I thank you in advance.

Hi
The GA board took like a month to approve my submission for the 4th attempt for the MPJE.
I have used the following materials:
Law book by Reiss & Hall
GA laws at the website
Pharmacyexam.com cd question
DEA Pharmacist Manual for Controlled Substances
FAQs on the board website

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you very much for the information. Would you mind giving me your e mail to ask yous few questions regarding mpje.

Last edited:

Hi I’m in the same position as you. I failed the Naplex 3 times as well. Did the board approve your petition? How long did they take to approve your it? Did you end up taking the Naplex? Did you pass and if so can you please share what your strategy was this time? Thank you so much

Hello Rxgenius, pls did the board send you a letter after the 3rd fail because I am in the same boat as you . I am thinking of score review because I got the same exact score on my second and third attempt. it is not a good feeling at all. Hoping to hear from you.