NAPLEX in 3 days...the anxiety!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thecoolpharmboi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've been quietly reading others' posts about their experiences, anxiety, post-experiences and such. I pretty much read all the advice that others have given. BUT it still doesn't stop me from posting my own thread lol (sorry). Anyways, NAPLEX on the 17th. Just took the PRE-NAPLEX and got 103, however there were no HIV/Onco questions (my weak areas). I feel though that the pre-NAPLEX questions are probably easier than the real one, is that true for those of you who took pre-naplex?

Well, going to review, review, review! (and do more test questions!!) Can't believe I finish the entire RxPrep book...gawd. Wish me luck!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck, pre Naplex is harder than actual Naplex! Soon you're going to write a post about how you passed the Naplex!
Be calm
Good luck

Hey guys,

So I've been quietly reading others' posts about their experiences, anxiety, post-experiences and such. I pretty much read all the advice that others have given. BUT it still doesn't stop me from posting my own thread lol (sorry). Anyways, NAPLEX on the 17th. Just took the PRE-NAPLEX and got 103, however there were no HIV/Onco questions (my weak areas). I feel though that the pre-NAPLEX questions are probably easier than the real one, is that true for those of you who took pre-naplex?

Well, going to review, review, review! (and do more test questions!!) Can't believe I finish the entire RxPrep book...gawd. Wish me luck!! :)

Hey aznhomieboi1689,

the two are not comparable. The pre-NAPLEX is not a predictor of performance on the NAPLEX as it is not adaptive. To compare them would be comparing apples to oranges. However, you are better prepared than someone who gets a 67 on the Pre-NAPLEX (like me).
I am sure you have run into posts. Keep studying and ignore no chapters. They are all fair game on the NAPLEX.

Best,

Apotheker2015

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you will be fine. You really don't need to be anxious about this exam. You already know a lot of information and have a lot of knowledge that you gained from school, rotations, and studying for NAPLEX. Keep calm, pace yourselves during the exam, know your math and you will fine.

Any feedback on how was your test ? I only have 62 days to study the Naplex! I didn't practice for a lot of time!

I think 62 days is plenty of time to study! That's roughly how much time I studied though I only studied about 2 hours each day up until the last week before the NAPLEX. Good luck!