Naplex math compared to 120 SDN math questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JanuviaGrl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who already took the Naplex and passed using the 120 SDN math questions, how can you compare the math in the actual Naplex with the 120 math questions on SDN? I just want to have an idea of how prepared I would be in math based on the 120 practice questions.

Members don't see this ad.

know the 120 math questions except something like grains. You must know math, if not then the board thinks you will kill a patient and you will definitely flunk,. Also remember that the first 12-14 questions are there specifically to slow you down. Guess at the answer and keep moving, if you slow down to think about the answer you will run out of time.

Naplesmark is right, if you don't get a certain % of the math right, you'll probably end up failing the exam, and i think that's what happened to me. They gave me a slew of TPN questions and some others worded in a manner in which I wasn't sure how to go about solving, and they were all blank questions, so I spent too much time on it and that was when it all went downhill for me.

My question as I'm studyiny: should we use IBW for the crcl questions or the actual body weight? Thanks