NAPLEX Middle Name on IDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yanyan303946

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Not sure if someone can possibly answer this question for me or share their similar experience. On my ATT for the NAPLEX, my name only contains the first initial of my middle name. On my driver's license, it contains my first name, my full middle name and my last name. My full middle name is my Chinese name but when the driver's license was issued to me, my Chinese name was split into two words. However, the name on my ATT contains only the first initial of the first word on my middle name. Will I have trouble getting into the test center on the day of my exam? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
Not sure if someone can possibly answer this question for me or share their similar experience. On my ATT for the NAPLEX, my name only contains the first initial of my middle name. On my driver's license, it contains my first name, my full middle name and my last name. My full middle name is my Chinese name but when the driver's license was issued to me, my Chinese name was split into two words. However, the name on my ATT contains only the first initial of the first word on my middle name. Will I have trouble getting into the test center on the day of my exam? Thank you!
I would suggest you to call pearson vue ahead of time and confirm with them instead of waiting till the day of your exam.