NAPLEX Registration Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigbomb

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have studied very hard all summer to take the Naplex and am now ready to take it. I feel as though I am prepared as I can be and want to take the exam before I start forgetting any information.

I have now waited almost a month to get my ATT and am finally supposed to be getting in within the next two days. I called ahead to Pearson Vue looking at dates to schedule the exam. However, they said that next available date within my STATE is a month away!!

I am not sure how this is even possible. There are at least 4 testing centers within 40 miles of where I live.

Could this be a mistake? I am in desperate need of any advice. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. (Not really but it does feel like it).

Members don't see this ad.

go to other cities if you have to. I couldn't find a testing center for a date I wanted, so I drove 80 miles to that location.

Last edited:
Yes, when I took it back in may I wanted to reschedule it. The nearest appointment was available in August!!
Check out other cities.

Wow, I just find it so hard to believe.

Is is possible that the person at Pearson Vue was looking at time slots to accommodate both the NAPLEX and MPJE? I just can't imagine all the testing centers in my state are that full this time of the year. All of my class mates that I talked to had no issues scheduling dates shortly after their ATT's. I am seriously shocked if it is really that busy this time of year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I could not believe it too.
Have u tried to log in online and check it your self? see different times or locations?

Still waiting to officially receive my ATT. It's been about a month since I started the application process for that. Unfortunately it won't let me look at the opening until I receive that. So right now Im just going off what the customer service guy told me on the phone.