NAPLEX review CDs and macs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm765

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use the accompanying CDs from various NAPLEX review books with my macbook but am having no luck. The A+L read me says you need windows so that one's a lost cause, but I can't open anything on the APhA review CD, which supposedly is for mac and windows...has anyone else been able to? I am admittedly not the most computer savvy. There's no instructions and nothing online to help.

It's just a bummer not to be able to practice with the CDs :( That is, unless they are just the same questions that are in the book... does anyone know?

Also, anyone been able to use any other practice CDs on macs that they would recommend?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I have never used the NAPLEX CD's...

but, If you have a macbook you can use bootcamp/parallels w/ windows to view the CD if it will not work in OSX.

I attempted to use the APHA CD on my MacBook Pro and it is definetly not compatible. I had to use my fiance's PC.
Sorry, it sucks!

Do you have the Macbook with the Intel Processor? If so, did you opt to have it come with Mac OS Tiger and Windows XP installed? You can boot with either OS. I have a Power Mac with the G4 processor. I didn't buy the CD, so I don't know if it would work for me or not.