Naplex score Nov 2013

rx0513

Nov 28, 2013
  1. Pharmacist
    Hi. The curiosity is killing me. I took the Naplex on Tuesday, November 26. I didn't finish and my registration button is still grey (read about the rumor). I'm a California resident. All my friends got their results within 4 days in the mail. I haven't received anything. Ugh anyone going through the same :( please let me know if anyone received a score. Thanks !

cotojoe

Apr 1, 2013
    1. Pharmacist
      Hi. The curiosity is killing me. I took the Naplex on Tuesday, November 26. I didn't finish and my registration button is still grey (read about the rumor). I'm a California resident. All my friends got their results within 4 days in the mail. I haven't received anything. Ugh anyone going through the same :( please let me know if anyone received a score. Thanks !

Hey... I'm a CA resident and took NAPLEX on Thurs 11/14... did not finish (about 15 Q's left) because they strung together multiple complicated calculation Q's at the very end, and I started to freak... have heard NOTHING yet from the BOP.... My registration button on NABP turned orange a few days after and I registered to take NAPLEX again, even though a screen came up that said something about that I just recently took the exam, did I really want to re-register??? I thought I failed so I did it to get a jump on the 90 day waiting period... I am a NY Pharmacist who was out of practice for the last 36 years (working in Phama/Biotech marketing)... did scored a 79 and a 109 on the pre-naplex so I thought I was in good shape.... but now I just don't know and I'm dying to hear something!! Somebody.... anybody....Buehler???

But is has given me time to study for CPJE :)

rx0513

Nov 28, 2013
      1. Pharmacist
        Hey... I'm a CA resident and took NAPLEX on Thurs 11/14... did not finish (about 15 Q's left) because they strung together multiple complicated calculation Q's at the very end, and I started to freak... have heard NOTHING yet from the BOP.... My registration button on NABP turned orange a few days after and I registered to take NAPLEX again, even though a screen came up that said something about that I just recently took the exam, did I really want to re-register??? I thought I failed so I did it to get a jump on the 90 day waiting period... I am a NY Pharmacist who was out of practice for the last 36 years (working in Phama/Biotech marketing)... did scored a 79 and a 109 on the pre-naplex so I thought I was in good shape.... but now I just don't know and I'm dying to hear something!! Somebody.... anybody....Buehler???

Omg what happened to the end of the test, happened exactly to me! My button just turned orange today. I have yet to get my score. Ugh the wait is terrible.

About the Ads

rx0513

Nov 28, 2013
        1. Pharmacist
          Today is Sat 12/7, and I'm still waiting for the CA BOP to mail my results from NAPLEX taken on 11/14... The waiting game is killing me!!![/quote

I know! Everyone of my friends that live in Northern California got their scores in less than 7 days. I am in SoCal and still waiting. Does anyone know if the longer your wait, may mean you didnt pass :(

cotojoe

Apr 1, 2013
          1. Pharmacist
            12/9/2013... and still waiting for my NAPLEX results from CA BOP... I was, however, able to transfer my scores to other states... does that really mean that I might have passed????

I'm hoping on hope at this point!!

How long does it typically take to get a NAPLEX score in CA??? I'd love to hear from as many folks as possible.... thx!!!

About the Ads

nana007187

Nov 26, 2013
            1. Pharmacy Student
              Hi, you guys I just took my exam today and first thing I did checked to if I can transfer my score. and I can however do they post grades that fast it only been an hour. I got question pretty much on every thing. I wish I would gotten more questions on HIV and cancer. not that I know them well its just that i focused more on those being my weakest, but I did not; I got really stupid q and majority math pretty hard ones too. please let me know I can see the states all 54 beautiful states. please tell me that means i passed

nana007187

Nov 26, 2013
              1. Pharmacy Student

how did you register to take naplax I have not gotten my score yet and I want to register now just incase

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.