Naplex score Nov 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx0513

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. The curiosity is killing me. I took the Naplex on Tuesday, November 26. I didn't finish and my registration button is still grey (read about the rumor). I'm a California resident. All my friends got their results within 4 days in the mail. I haven't received anything. Ugh anyone going through the same :( please let me know if anyone received a score. Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. The curiosity is killing me. I took the Naplex on Tuesday, November 26. I didn't finish and my registration button is still grey (read about the rumor). I'm a California resident. All my friends got their results within 4 days in the mail. I haven't received anything. Ugh anyone going through the same :( please let me know if anyone received a score. Thanks !

Hey... I'm a CA resident and took NAPLEX on Thurs 11/14... did not finish (about 15 Q's left) because they strung together multiple complicated calculation Q's at the very end, and I started to freak... have heard NOTHING yet from the BOP.... My registration button on NABP turned orange a few days after and I registered to take NAPLEX again, even though a screen came up that said something about that I just recently took the exam, did I really want to re-register??? I thought I failed so I did it to get a jump on the 90 day waiting period... I am a NY Pharmacist who was out of practice for the last 36 years (working in Phama/Biotech marketing)... did scored a 79 and a 109 on the pre-naplex so I thought I was in good shape.... but now I just don't know and I'm dying to hear something!! Somebody.... anybody....Buehler???

But is has given me time to study for CPJE :)

Hey... I'm a CA resident and took NAPLEX on Thurs 11/14... did not finish (about 15 Q's left) because they strung together multiple complicated calculation Q's at the very end, and I started to freak... have heard NOTHING yet from the BOP.... My registration button on NABP turned orange a few days after and I registered to take NAPLEX again, even though a screen came up that said something about that I just recently took the exam, did I really want to re-register??? I thought I failed so I did it to get a jump on the 90 day waiting period... I am a NY Pharmacist who was out of practice for the last 36 years (working in Phama/Biotech marketing)... did scored a 79 and a 109 on the pre-naplex so I thought I was in good shape.... but now I just don't know and I'm dying to hear something!! Somebody.... anybody....Buehler???

Omg what happened to the end of the test, happened exactly to me! My button just turned orange today. I have yet to get my score. Ugh the wait is terrible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today is Sat 12/7, and I'm still waiting for the CA BOP to mail my results from NAPLEX taken on 11/14... The waiting game is killing me!!!

Today is Sat 12/7, and I'm still waiting for the CA BOP to mail my results from NAPLEX taken on 11/14... The waiting game is killing me!!![/quote

I know! Everyone of my friends that live in Northern California got their scores in less than 7 days. I am in SoCal and still waiting. Does anyone know if the longer your wait, may mean you didnt pass :(

Have u guys tried looking at nabp website. C if u can transfer ur score under activity.

No page with all the states :( it reads no active states at this time :(

Sorry, then I don't know. I'm assuming if u passed, then u r able to transfer ur score to other states. I was able to transfer my score b4 I got my score in the mail.

Sorry, then I don't know. I'm assuming if u passed, then u r able to transfer ur score to other states. I was able to transfer my score b4 I got my score in the mail.
that is terrible news :(

did anyone else have this experience and still pass ?

12/9/2013... and still waiting for my NAPLEX results from CA BOP... I was, however, able to transfer my scores to other states... does that really mean that I might have passed????

I'm hoping on hope at this point!!

How long does it typically take to get a NAPLEX score in CA??? I'd love to hear from as many folks as possible.... thx!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, you guys I just took my exam today and first thing I did checked to if I can transfer my score. and I can however do they post grades that fast it only been an hour. I got question pretty much on every thing. I wish I would gotten more questions on HIV and cancer. not that I know them well its just that i focused more on those being my weakest, but I did not; I got really stupid q and majority math pretty hard ones too. please let me know I can see the states all 54 beautiful states. please tell me that means i passed

how did you register to take naplax I have not gotten my score yet and I want to register now just incase