Sep 11, 2013
Status
I have completed my Internship here in Illinois, while I have am going to take Naplex from Texas Board of Pharmacy. I know that for Naplex score transfer, I have to go to NABP, and request Naplex score transfer to Illinois. It would charge me $75. However, Illinois state Board of Pharmacy under the umbrella of IDFR is weird, the website don't have exact information. I already have my application with Illinois state Board of Pharmacy for Pharmacist Licensure as an examination pending. Do, I have to go Continental Testing , and register?? Does anybody know about exact Naplex Score Transfer Process to Illinois?? Have anybody dealt with this board of pharmacy for Naplex Score transfer??

mustang sally

10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
The middle of nowhere
Status
Pharmacist
I have completed my Internship here in Illinois, while I have am going to take Naplex from Texas Board of Pharmacy. I know that for Naplex score transfer, I have to go to NABP, and request Naplex score transfer to Illinois. It would charge me $75. However, Illinois state Board of Pharmacy under the umbrella of IDFR is weird, the website don't have exact information. I already have my application with Illinois state Board of Pharmacy for Pharmacist Licensure as an examination pending. Do, I have to go Continental Testing , and register?? Does anybody know about exact Naplex Score Transfer Process to Illinois?? Have anybody dealt with this board of pharmacy for Naplex Score transfer??
Getting licensed in Illinois was weird. As long as you have signed up for score transfer, you are good to go for Naplex.

I thought I was going to have to go to a Continental Testing center for MPJE, but when I registered for it through NABP it let me take it at a regular Pearson Vue center. So not sure what the Continental Testing thing was all about.

Jan 4, 2014
Status
Pharmacist
Did you also Naplex score transfer to Illinois? I have mine Naplex exams coming this month, once I pass, I have plan to score transfer to Illinois. Will Illinois Board of Pharmacy keep my transferred Naplex score on file? and what will be role of Continental Testing Service then.

homeslice

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Getting licensed in Illinois was weird. As long as you have signed up for score transfer, you are good to go for Naplex.

I thought I was going to have to go to a Continental Testing center for MPJE, but when I registered for it through NABP it let me take it at a regular Pearson Vue center. So not sure what the Continental Testing thing was all about.
As far as I could tell, they're just a middleman there to take more of your money.