naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kt44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone suggest a good source for naplex real type practise questions answers. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Rxprep is by far the best practice you can get. I purchased the full package - video lectures and quizzes. I personally recommend both, especially if you are more of an audiovisual learner. The only other resource I think I would have invested in was ProntoPass's Naplex review posters. It just works best for me to have an at-a-glance visual summary. It's just easier for me to recall.

When are you taking your exams?

Best of luck!

Thanks . Apotheker2015 for your suggestion . Actually I need practise question to get ready for exam environment . My exam is 28 august hopefully. You have any idea about apha 2000 qnline questions amrcan pharmacist association website. Plz update I really appreciate. Thanks

I do not know much that resource. My guess is that if you already went through the Rxprep book and all quizzes and you need more practice, then you are more than prepared. Rxprep questions are way more involved than any question on the Naplex. Anyway, I don't know if any of the practice tests out there are any good. Sorry!