Priapism321

Bursting with enthusiasm
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
Status
Pharmacist
real mature douche, instead of laughing like a ***** can u answer the question
Wow, easy killer. I repeat, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. My response to that question has always been that if you have to ask that question, my hope is that you find a way to drop out of pharmacy school before you have the opportunity to take the NAPLEX.

killingbill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2008
Status
why is is that some ******* can make a smartass reply on these posts but as soon as you put that person in their place the moderates swoop in and move your comments away and give you ****

SpirivaSunrise

Go Gators!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Off the coast of somewhere beautiful
Status
Pharmacist
Sorry. This was my pet peeve in school...my skin crawled everytime someone asked it, so forgive me.

YES! You must "know doses". I expect a surgeon to know how to use a scalpel, I expect a chef to be able to prepare a good roux, I expect a pilot to know how to fly VFR OTT...and I expect pharmacists to know drug dosages.

Guess I'm old-fashioned like that. Good luck!

tussionex

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2007
po-town, NY
Status
Pharmacist
Sorry. This was my pet peeve in school...my skin crawled everytime someone asked it, so forgive me.

YES! You must "know doses". I expect a surgeon to know how to use a scalpel, I expect a chef to be able to prepare a good roux, I expect a pilot to know how to fly VFR OTT...and I expect pharmacists to know drug dosages.

agreed.
drug doses are the tools of the trade. why would you not need to know them?

FAMUPharmD09

Pharm.D.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2008
Florida
Status
Resident [Any Field]

Well said:)

Megas

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
Status
Pharmacist
Doses, calculations for doses....

Last edited:

Megas

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
Status
Pharmacist
Where have you been? Missed the nice.
Working, and meditating. Here, in the middle of nowhere, an ashram has opened a few miles from me.
My first life definitely holds more interest than this second one. If you need to stalk someone, please pick a more frequent blogger. If you'd like to continue to stalk me, try the Pittsburgh airport in a few years, I'll probably be wearing a robe, have my head shaved and be selling flowers;).

About the Ads