Narrowing down resources (1 week left until the exam) and any O chem advice!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pearly2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So I have my DAT in a about a week, and I just want to know the absolute best resources to be really focusing on the next few days upcoming to my exam.

So far I've really, really focused on DAT Bootcamp for all sections
For PAT: DATqvault and Bootcamp
O. chem and Chem- Chad's videos and Bootcamp and DATQvault
QR- Bootcamp and Chad's videos

I'm planning to take a full length exam via Topscore tomorrow

Overall, the sections I'm most worried about is QR (due to time) and O chem.. I don't really have a strong O chem background like most people do in this forum, but I've been doing Bootcamp, watched all of Chad's videos, and I've done the quizzes.. Any last minute tips on the O chem section??

Thanks so much everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I spent the day before my test doing all of chads chem quizzes. Really good problem based review

do chad's quizzes and make sure you know every single reaction covered by chad's and then you're good to go on the DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have three weeks left, do you think I am able to learn a vast amount from practice questions and exams from here?

I just finished all my sections by reviewing except did not start on math or PAT, haven't done any practice problems yet.

Am I screwed or is this possible to finish and being able to score 21+ using QVault, bootcamp, crack pat, achiever 3 test for next three weeks ?

I have three weeks left, do you think I am able to learn a vast amount from practice questions and exams from here?

I just finished all my sections by reviewing except did not start on math or PAT, haven't done any practice problems yet.

Am I screwed or is this possible to finish and being able to score 21+ using QVault, bootcamp, crack pat, achiever 3 test for next three weeks ?

thats pretty much what I did...but you have start practicing math and PAT ASAP. I only used bootcamp, crack pat, 2007 and 2009 ada practice tests 3 weeks prior to my exam.

thats pretty much what I did...but you have start practicing math and PAT ASAP. I only used bootcamp, crack pat, 2007 and 2009 ada practice tests 3 weeks prior to my exam.

Oh thank goodness, signs of relief. I am literally punching in several hours a day of the last three weeks. Thanks ! Will be starting everything this Saturday.

I am just worried because school is about to start soon too.

Don't worry if you're running out of time on Bootcamp QR.
I was guessing on the last ~5 with Bootcamp. Had about 10 minutes leftover on the real test.
Good luck!

Thanks so much everyone for your advice! I think with 1 week to go, I'm just going to do Chad's quizzes over again and then really just continue taking practice tests on bootcamp and dat qvault.. Best of luck to everyone!