National Board Dental Exam Part I Kaplan Book + More

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalBoardsDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to unload a Kaplan Book for NBDE Part I. The book is in Mint condition and has never been used. I used a similar book when taking the boards, this is the one my friend gave me b/c he didn't want to use it. I found it extremelly helpful when used in conjunction with the Dental Decks. Anything that I didn't understand in dental decks I read in the Kaplan book. I also did the entire Biochemistry section which was great because that was my weakest area and then became my strongest subject.

I'm also including a CD with all released exams from 1977-2006 plus a lot more goodies. I scored 91 when taking the boards, I know this material and 8 weeks study time will do the same for you.

I'm asking only $200 + $12s/h for the whole thing. PM me if interesed or e-mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

I could offer you $170 for the whole thing. Please let me know if that is ok with you.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm moving and am in a hurry to unload a *Brand NEW* Kaplan Book for NBDE Part I. The book is in *Mint* condition and has *never been used*.

I'm also including a CD with all released exams from 1977-2006 plus a lot more goodies. I scored 91 when taking the boards using this CD and a similar Kaplan book. I know that together this material and 8 weeks study time will do the same for you. This is ALL you need to do very well on PartI!

I'm asking only $150 for the whole thing or best offer. E-mail me at [email protected]

I will accept the best offer, don't hesitate to e-mail me. I prefer paypal, I will ship via UPS and provide the tracking number ASAP. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm moving next week. Please contact me if interested at all. Thank you! :)

Last edited: