National board review that have movie as a review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toydens

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have used the www.toymed.com as a site for review for national board I. it cost me only 25 dollar compared to 1000 from kaplan.com. It was the best with more than 3000 question. I able to select my weekness topic and created a special session for review. I also able to see my test result immediately and also print out the question that I miss. I have review session, test session and quicknote . the quicknote is the best it help to summarized the important information before the real board. I like it also , the company has their own coaches that monitor my review and write back with feedback. I wish they have that for board number 2.

I wonder if anybody know a site where I can register for board II. Thank you

Also the www.toymed.com site has a movie that outline some of the difficult biochemistry and dental anatomy illustraction. Great way to remember the information

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys
I was just checking, whethere any of u have personally used this website for NBDE prep. As I think toydens is just advertising this website, and I really don't even beleive about what he/she had to say. So if any of u know about this website and would like to add their .02 please feel free to do so, as it is gonna help all the other fellow dental students.
Thanx
Viraj

Dude, this guy isn't the only one with a business that would like traffic sent to. It's not fair to the rest of us that have to pay for advertising. This guy's ONLY purpose here is to advertise the site, and his posts should be deleted.

But what do I know?