National Board that has movie review session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toydens

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have used the www.toymed.com as a site for review for national board I. it cost me only 25 dollar compared to 1000 from kaplan.com. It was the best with more than 3000 question. I able to select my weekness topic and created a special session for review. I also able to see my test result immediately and also print out the question that I miss. I have review session, test session and quicknote . the quicknote is the best it help to summarized the important information before the real board. I like it also , the company has their own coaches that monitor my review and write back with feedback. I wish they have that for board number 2.

I wonder if anybody know a site where I can register for board II. Thank you

Also the www.toymed.com site has a movie that outline some of the difficult biochemistry and dental anatomy illustraction. Great way to remember the information

Members don't see this ad.

Watch out guys. This guy is a selling the program to you on SDN. Take a look a look at his post history. Be aware before you pay for anything.

oh meggs thank you,i beleived him alreday:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by green emerald
oh meggs thank you,i beleived him alreday:eek:

Oh no, I'm not saying don't beleive him!. I'm just warning you know to be aware of spams and sellers on the net. But his program might be turn out to be quite good, as long as you pay for it. ;) $25 is not a lot of money, but is your credit card # what's in danger.

Due to the high competition among the dental students, NBDE scores have gone up. And I'm sure more than one savy person has seen this as a great chance to make a bussiness out of it. The same has happened with DAT, MCAT and USMLE.

Wow Meggs whats your IQ:clap: :clap:
I am so silly to believe everything:mad:

Great Meggs,
You are so well informed..
I just performed a search for toydens and went the astonishing results..:eek: