national board

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Chou, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Chou

Chou Junior Member

I'm preparing step one. if your books is abailble, please send me e-mail, thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Velin

Velin New Member

Hello,

I passed part 1 and part 2 with high scores and used Kaplan. You can buy straight from them, which give you the right to use their lab or just buy the books. I have the books from Kaplan part 1 and 2 and also all the old tests from ADA. I am currently trying for the Clinical exam and I don't need all the Kaplan material anymore. Just patients and money to finance the materials. If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

4. Sterichind

Sterichind Member

Hello Velin,

I'm just curious, but how did you take the Kaplan course during dental school? Or maybe I should ask, when did you take the Kaplan course and materials for NDB Part I and II? I wish I could help you find a patient but I'm just a DS1. Pay one of your previous patients for the opportunity to work on them for the boards or try a friend. Many students have told me this part of dental school is the toughest. Patients are hard to find especially with those requirements that you specified. Later.

5. Aggro the Anonymous

Aggro the Anonymous Junior Member

Hey Velin,
    If i'm not too late, I'd be interested in purchasing your used dentaldecks and old tests/kaplan study material.

thanks,
    A.