National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) - Fundamental Knowledge Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

anyone knows if Canadian fundamental knowledge test contains general anatomical science questions or only maxillofacial area questions?

Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hi everyone. m a dentist from india and i am preparing for ndeb feb 2012.
i do hav some study material.. bt not sure if its sufficient though.. m looking for study partner(s). as i think dat group study is motivating and way more effective.. if neone also preparing seriously pls contact me on my mail id.. [email protected]
thnks in advance n good luck to all who r preparing..

hi,
i m also looking for a reading partner for fundamental assessment exam2012. i m just with the victoria park subway.my e-mail [email protected] i will be really glad if we get the chance to study together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Sandokan and all

I passed fundamental knowledge exam and I am looking for the study partner or group for clinical knowledge exam. Anybody has idea about the study materials???
About fundamental knowledge exam, sandokan is right.. most of the questions were from the sample questions..

hey can u plz help me with hw 2 prepare for the exams?

Hi,
I am preparing to take my exam, and was hoping that someone on this forum would be willing to email a copy of the 660 pg questions and answers. I know that it has been a few months since this was discussed, but thanks in advance if someone sees my post and can provide this to me email.
Thanks
[email protected]

hi,
i m also looking for a reading partner for fundamental assessment exam2012. i m just with the victoria park subway.my e-mail [email protected] i will be really glad if we get the chance to study together.

Hi, I'm also looking for a study partner for the 2012 fundamental assessment. My email address is [email protected]. I live in Brampton but don't mind meeting up. Have you found a partner/group yet? Thanks.

i already took the test. i have answers but its for the 660 page packet. the packets are the same but they shuffled the question, and the 660 packet has a lot of duplicate questions but its the one i had and henced worked on it. if you would like i can email the packet for the 660 with the best guessed answers. then in a seperate email i can send you some of the correction a group of us came up with. we ram out of time but managed to verify about 600 pages of the 660 packet. but since the packet has a lot of duplicate question some of those questions may alrready been answered
Hi there,
I was wondering if you could kindly send me the questions and answers of 660-page packet,my email address is :
[email protected]
wish you luck

Members don't see this ad :)
i already took the test. i have answers but its for the 660 page packet. the packets are the same but they shuffled the question, and the 660 packet has a lot of duplicate questions but its the one i had and henced worked on it. if you would like i can email the packet for the 660 with the best guessed answers. then in a seperate email i can send you some of the correction a group of us came up with. we ram out of time but managed to verify about 600 pages of the 660 packet. but since the packet has a lot of duplicate question some of those questions may alrready been answered

Hi! Could you please help me with your 660 packet? My email adress is [email protected]. Thanks a lot

The AFKT 2012 exam site does not include U of Toronto? The nearest for me (Mississauga) is at U of Western Ont....why U of T not included I am really wondering???

I any one is interested in joining released question discussion,, plz join our facebook study circle,, NDEB :highfive:

hi,
is there anyone going to sit for fundamental assessment exam 2012 in any of these universities who r in toronto or arround toronto

February 04, 2012 University of Manitoba

February 04, 2012 University of Saskatchewan

please let me know if there is anyone.i will b really greatful.

Hi there would you be able to send me the 660 page packet?
Thanks so much. my email is [email protected]

Hey there,
Is anyone appearing for the NDEB AFK exam in UK??

I am currently a dental student in the UK. I would like to write the NDEB in 2014 or 2015, so I'm starting to look into the material that is tested from now... hopefully I can learn the material now (while I'm still in school) and won't have to do too much prep for the NDEB after I finish dental school.

If anyone else is in the UK and planning on going to Canada - PM me :)

Hi Voltron,
i really need those answers of the 660page packet.would u plz send it to me?my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Dera Voltron
It would be a great help for me if you send these answers for me too
my email is el.ha86.yahoo.com
could you plz tell me about what other material is the best usefull after Decks ?
thanks alot

Anyone preparing for 2013 fundamental knowledge exam. I'd love to be your partner. Currently located in India and moving to Canada this year (2012)

Originally Posted by Voltron2010

Hi......Voltron2010
can you please send me the answers for the 660 page packet.
i need it .
thank you
my e-mail [email protected]

Hi,
It would be great help for me if you send the answers of 660 for me,too.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

Anyone in toronto taking feb 13 exam?

Email me at [email protected]

I hope to hear from you guys soon.
We can meet up and study and talk about the exam.

Hello everyone. I just started with my Internship which will end by Feb 2013 from Madhya Pradhesh, India.

I have a few doubts.

I was planning to give NBDE Part 1 for US. Thought of giving the Canada exam as well. The Decks, Mosby's which everyone's talking about here, is it the same that we use for NBDE, or for the Canadian exam different sets/books are available ?

I have the Kaplan Medical review books, Dental Decks 2006-07 edition, Mosby's Part 1 & 2 texts plus NBDE First Aid & Dent Essentials Q & A plus reviews.

Along with the sample papers Ill get from the NDEB website, Is this study material enough?