National Health Service Corps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi forum, It's going to be another 1-2 weeks before NHSC is able to send me a copy of their application....they said budget cuts (ahem) have limited the number of apps they were able to print this year, and they are being conservative with them
If anybody has a copy on hand, could you please share what the essay question(s) is/are so I can start to work on them while I wait for the app to arrive?
Huge thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi forum, It's going to be another 1-2 weeks before NHSC is able to send me a copy of their application....they said budget cuts (ahem) have limited the number of apps they were able to print this year, and they are being conservative with them
If anybody has a copy on hand, could you please share what the essay question(s) is/are so I can start to work on them while I wait for the app to arrive?
Huge thanks

This is the NHSC primary care underserved app, right? If so, I'm guessing that you've never filled this out before. There are no essay questions. The entire application is one giant scantron sheet, where you have to answer a series of questions with "Strongly agree," "somewhat agree," "neutral," "somewhat disagree," or "strongly disagree" or some variant. Or else they present you with 2 options to hypothetical questions, and you have to pick which one you would do in that hypothetical situation. But, yeah, absolutely no essay questions.

Sorry. :(