National University of Ireland Galway question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgl1980

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew if NUIG was still accepting applications for the upcomming fall from non EU applicants. Ihave tried to contact them but have been unable to get in touch with anyone. Now I am trying plan B, SDN. If anyone has any info I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

How did you try contacting? Email isn't exactly the best way in this country... should you have burning questions that you need answered, the best is to ring them. Probably between 10-12 am and 2-4 pm Irish time.

leorl said:
How did you try contacting? Email isn't exactly the best way in this country... should you have burning questions that you need answered, the best is to ring them. Probably between 10-12 am and 2-4 pm Irish time.

Thanks alot leorl. I have e-mailed them quite a few times actually and everytime I call no one answers the phone and it is always before 5 irish time. I will try for the times you suggested. Thanks again. I guess I will have to get up pretty early to try and catch them at 10.

Yeah, I'm not sure how it is in Galway, but the 9-5 concept doesn't really seem to apply to a lot of things here...any school administration...banks...post offices...it can be terribly frustrating. Or, you might not be going through the right venue. I'd try calling the faculty of health sciences or medical faculty's office first, and if you don't get anywhere, then the regular school admissions office or even the international students' office (if they have one). Eventually if you ring the whole college, you may be able to find someone who can direct you to the right place :).