Native Americans out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChiefToma

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any Native American/First Nations applicants out there?

Have you had any luck thus far?

Members don't see this ad.

ChiefToma said:
Any Native American/First Nations applicants out there?

Have you had any luck thus far?

Apply to Oklahoma and Oklahoma state. It will give you a favorable advantage.

Native American Here. I applied to 5 schools (5 allopathic and 1 osteopathic). I have an interview at the University of North Dakota with the INMED program. University of OK already rejected me (MCAT was too low), and my application is in the mail to OSU from AACOMAS. I don't think I will hear from the 2 other schools to which I applied about interviews. Like I said, my most recent mcat score is too low. OSU is my first choice, but I'm really interested in UND. Through INMED you have the opportunity to work on reservations and with other native americans. My interview is February 5 at UND. I will see just how cold it is there. Have you applied this year? How is it going for you?

Scarletbegonias said:
Native American Here. I applied to 5 schools (5 allopathic and 1 osteopathic). I have an interview at the University of North Dakota with the INMED program. University of OK already rejected me (MCAT was too low), and my application is in the mail to OSU from AACOMAS. I don't think I will hear from the 2 other schools to which I applied about interviews. Like I said, my most recent mcat score is too low. OSU is my first choice, but I'm really interested in UND. Through INMED you have the opportunity to work on reservations and with other native americans. My interview is February 5 at UND. I will see just how cold it is there. Have you applied this year? How is it going for you?

hey hey!

the app process has been tiresome. I have an interview at UBC in Canada, and that's it.

I have been rejected at Duluth, and I didn't apply to ND because, eventhough I am a US citizen, I am tribally enrolled in British Columbia Canada.

anyway, have you been to any AAIP events?